The Eiger Ultra X uses Quantum Tunneling Composite (QTC) Technology for variable light output. This allows you to adjust the light output from a dim glow to the brightest single AAA battery flashlight available. The Ultra X is a special version of the Eiger that has a light output 50% higher than the standard Eiger and runs only on a single Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.
The Eiger Ultra X uses a special optic that more than triples the light throw of the standard Eiger. These flashlights are distinctive by a larger head feature and interchangeable with all standard Eiger bodies.
- Cree XPG white LED with three different white tint outputs: Cool White, Neutral White, and High CRI.
- Electronics are exclusively potted in Thermal Epoxy for reliability, shock and water resistance.
- Two different standard beam patterns: Medium angle optic for general lighting needs or Narrow angle optic for longer range use.
- All openings are O-Ring sealed for water resistance.
- Protective windows are made of unbreakable polycarbonate scratch resistant material.
- Positive battery contacts are made of solid brass.
- Eiger Ultra X flashlight is engineered to use ONLY battery chemistry: 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Rechargeable 10440
- Simple twist on/off mechanism for ease of use.
- Battery compartment comes in three options: Pocket, Lug, and Key Chain.
- Reliable momentary tail switch available as an additional option with Key Chain battery compartment only.
- All Peak electronics and flashlights are Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
Momentary Switch - $15
(Can only be used with the Key Chain body style)
Because of the ultra-high output, Peak LED Flashlights are for professional use only and thus are not recommended to be used by children. Maximum light output can produce extreme heat and cause eye damage if flashed in face.